Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Artistic Yoga for Weight Loss



Yoga Guru Bharat Thakur explains how yoga is not about twisting the body into different positions "Yoga is not about twisting and turning the body into different positions.

"There's a lot more to it," says Bharat Thakur, the founder of Artistic Yoga, who studied under his master, Sukhdev Brahmachari for many years and combined the ancient yogic knowledge with sports medicine and exercise physiology to create Artistic Yoga, a dynamic form of yoga that is becoming a rage in India and worldwide. "If one practices this system, one is assured to lose weight, be free of many diseases and still have the yogic glow." "I started with Bharat Thakur's Artistic Yoga about a year back and since then there has been no looking back. I lost five kgs in the very first month and that kept me motivated and going. Today, I feel balanced, my body feels light and toned, and I am always full of positive energy. Apart from the immense physical benefits I feel happy, recharged and stress-free." says Dr Seema Kishor Jayna, an orthodontist.

No comments: